Thursday 21 January 2016

Hall of Fame : Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum





Hello again my lovelies, so today I bring you another skincare review of one of my all time stand out products. Of course it is the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum. As i'm sure you are aware serum is one of those products that just don't come cheap, and when you consider the fact that serums are largely directed at a more mature market (no offence ladies) this means is often the younger folk like me don't get the opportunity to try the some of the new innovations in skincare as they are usually WAYY out of any teenagers beauty budget.

Now onto the Vichy serum, this beauty is designed to hydrate the skin beyond the level of a moisturizer. Now considering the £22.50 price tag I have to say this really does do what it says on the tin (well glass bottle...). This product makes my leather like skin almost manageable and completely removes that awful tight feeling you get when you have dehydrated skin like myself.

Now considering i'm a bit of a spring chicken, anti aging hasn't made its way onto my agenda yet and don't think it will for a rather long time...I hope... So my main focus in my skincare routine is to hydrate my skin. Also as a makeup artist I have to say this really helps my foundation application because when your skin is nice and hydrated and plump your foundation goes on so much nicer and doesn't cling to any dry patches.

So for any of you girls out there who struggle with dry, dehydrated skin I highly recommend this product to you and hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Now I'm off to order a new bottle as I cannot be without it.

Love Always,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment