Wednesday 2 March 2016

Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation Review




So back to beauty today with a review of one of my newest products that I have been testing out for you guys. The Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation does exactly what is says on the tin and that is why it has become one of my favourite foundations ever.

Now as I'm sure I've mentioned a million times before, I have the driest skin known to mankind, think the Sahara Desert in Summer. So as you can imagine I am all about the Glow, I actually like to look positively shiny when I wear foundation so if you have oily skin, this is not the foundation for you. However if like me you have a longing for a really shiny glow then you will LOVE this stuff.

Now for my girls that love a light coverage this would be perfect as this gives a sheer to medium coverage which actually looks like skin, something Bobbi Brown is really all about. The texture is very liquidy and there is no pump so you have to be pretty careful when applying this. The bonus of this is that you can pour any product you haven't used back into the bottle.

The shade range in Bobbi Brown is exceptional and they generally have a pretty yellow undertone which is perfect for me. They also go very pale and very dark so I reckon just about everyone should be able to get a good match for them. I wear the shade 1, which is quite pale, as in the winter I'm basically a ghost. I think as the year progresses I will have to go up a few shades and mix but as the texture is so light this would be so easy to mix.

Overall, I think this is the perfect foundation for people with normal/dry skin and for those of us who are terrified of a Matte finish. The lightness of this foundation makes it perfect for the warmer months and I cant wait to get some more wear out of this foundation.

Love Always,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment