Wednesday 13 January 2016

The January Lust List


Hello again, As in sure you have all figured out by now that I am beauty obsessed, seriously. I spend much of my breaks at work scouring through Space NK, Liberty and John Lewis's websites hunting down new products to add to my imaginary wishlist.

So for many months I have been compiling a Lust List in my planner of all the Skincare and Makeup Items that I have been lusting after. So I thought it would be a good idea to share my Lust List with you. The plan is that once a month I will try to compile the top 5 products I am most eager to try and hopefully I can give you all some beauty inspiration (I'm such an enabler I apologise!

First on my list is the Ole Henriksen Melting Gel Cleanser currently £20.40 here on Feel Unique (RRP £24)

This is described as a gel that will transform to a luxurious oil to a hydrating milk as you cleanse with the addition of a splash of warm water which will emulsify the product to ensure all makeup is removed effortlessly. For a full list of Benefits from Ole Henriksen and the Ingredients list this can also be found on the above link as I know for some of you skincare obsessives ingredients are everything!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Next on my list is another skincare item I have wanted to try for what feels like an age. Of course it is the Pixi Glow Tonic! Available here from Cult Beauty for £18 which is the standard RRP.
 
Now this isn't just any toner, it has Alpha H acids which helps to gently exfoliate the skin without the need of an abrasive scrub. All you do is soak a cotton pad in the liquid and sweep it all over the face after a cleanse. A full list of ingredients and a full list of benefits can be found on the above link to the Cult Beauty website.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 As for a Makeup lust I have been eyeing this one up for ages, the Anastasia Beverley Hills Brow Wiz Available here for £15.50 which is the standard RRP.

Now I have been using the ABH Dipbrow Pomade (review coming soon)for about 6 months now and I LOVE it however it is a bold look for an everyday brow so for ease of use I have really been fancying the Brow Wiz pencil as I think you can get a much more subtle look using a pencil and I have heard this one is by far the best. This beauty comes in 9 shades and has a good option for most hair types, even my grey brows!! Again a full ingredients list is available on the above link to the Cult Beauty website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Second Lust this month is the Charlotte Tilbury K-I-S-S-I-N-G Lipstick in Penelope Pink which is available here  for the RRP price of £23

Now this is the only product I actually already own, for Christmas I was gifted one of these gems in the shade Bitch Perfect which is am OBSESSED with!! The texture and longevity of these lipsticks is something I have never experienced in another lipstick. The long and short of it is they are incredible and compared to other CT products I actually think these are fairly reasonably priced. Plus I would pay this price just for the packaging, they are cased in a stunning Rose Gold tube which looks very ritzy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I have a Beauty Tool to share with you which is the beautiful E3 Brush by Morphe Brushes available here for the RRP of £13.50

This brush caught my eye when watching one of Jefree Star's YouTube tutorials (a huge inspiration for me) this brush looked beautiful and if its good enough for Jefree its certainly good enough for me! I believe he used it to apply powder under his eyes but I'm sure this brush could be used for a multitude of different uses.

I have tried quite a few brushes from Morphe and in my opinion the individual brushes are of higher quality than the sets. I have also heard the E range is one of the highest quality ranges Morphe stock.



So I hope you enjoyed this post and hopefully we can make this a monthly feature.

Love Always,
Megan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment