Monday 6 October 2014

Welcome, welcome

Why hello there! Fancy seeing you here.

If you have no Idea who I am, the name's Megan but lets just go with Meg eh? Now lets see... I'm 18, I live in the North East of England (the literal middle of nowhere), I work in a pet shop which would make one assume I am good with animals... think again and oh yeah I've been making (VERY SPORADIC) YouTube videos for ages with not much consistency!


Since leaving school in June of this year most of  my friends have since gone their separate ways to various parts of the country to study at University (Gits!). Well none of that is for me I'm afraid so instead of being a boring old fart with no social life I have decided to put my abundance of free time on a Saturday night to good use and try to focus on what I love most in this world - Make Up!


Now as I said I have been making beauty videos on YouTube for ages however something has always seemed to get in my way of keeping up with them. This has to stop and I'm hoping to thoroughly throw myself into this world of blogging and vlogging as recently I have been feeling like I need to have something in my life that I just do to feel happy, and for me rambling on about beauty, home decor, fitness and my general lifestyle does just that, makes me happy!


On here you should expect to see updates on me, beauty reviews, tutorials, new videos and of course random posts (usually about my many cats!)


I really want to try and keep this little blog up and running so feel free to shout at me when I forget to post! You can do this by following me on Twitter and Instagram @meganannstorey :)


Thanks for reading,

Love always, Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment