Saturday 18 April 2015

April Beauty and Primark Hauls!

Why Hello There! 

So blogging...

Its definately been a while, however recently my life has kind of fallen into place, I am no longer working 2 jobs and now have a much more steady schedule (YAAAAAYYY!) This means that I may finaly have the time to dedicate to the things I love in life such as Fitness, YouTube and Blogging. 

So here we go I have uploaded 2 haul videos on my YouTube channel this week featuring all the lovely things I purched last week I went on a (rather indulgent) shopping trip to Newcastle on my lonesome. Sometimes I prefer days like this than days spent being dragged arroung shops you don't want to go to, this is why me and my boyfriend never EVER go shopping together!! 

The first video is a collective haul including like 90% beauty products...Oops! What can I say I just cannot resist a good beauty spending spree. However I did also pick up a rather jazzy Kimono from Holister which I have litterally worn non stop! 


The second video is purely th things I picked up in Primark as we all love a good primark haul. I find these videos really useful as I dont really live anywhere near a Primark so I like having a quick nosey into what other people have purchased so I have a rough idea of what I'm likely to pick up for myself. 

As I am currently decorating my bedroom (hence the incredibly messy bedroom!) I also picked up a few homeware bits to add as finishing touches when all the painting is finished. 




Anyhoo, I'm off to bed as 00:27 is an ungodly hour to still be on my laptop, I hope you enjoy the hauls and let me know of anything you would like me to blog/make a video on.

Much love, 
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment