Friday 8 January 2016

New Beginnings

So its the new year and I feel the need to be writing a post all things new in my world. Cliché I know.

So the main thing that is new in my life is that I have a new job, now if you know me you may not be shocked by this as this has turned into somewhat of  an annual occurrence. The difference is that this year my new job is a s Beauty Consultant for Givenchy. I CAN NOT WAIT!

All my life I have wanted to work in the beauty industry and this is my first opportunity to do so and I cant quite believe my first beauty job is at one of my favourite high end counters. Another bonus is that I will be working a few less hours a week to focus on Blogging and YouTube as this is something I have really missed whist at my last job.

As for New Years Resolutions my main one this year is to avoid my nemesis Gluten at all costs. This is something I tried to do in 2015 and failed miserably. Think Bread, pasta, Cake etc. I basically disregarded the fact that eating gluten makes me ill and ate as many bacon sandwiches as I could fit in my mouth. So this year so far I have avoided the stuff for a grand total of 8 days - pathetic I know - and am hoping to keep this up throughout the year.

I believe positive attitude it the key to success so instead of being pissed that I cant eat whatever I want, I am instead going to try and have a positive attitude and enjoy eating my salad.

I cant wait to have more time to ramble on here and I hope you all have a wonderful 2016.

Love Always,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment