Saturday 11 July 2015

Whats In My Bag?

Hello there! Nice to see you again. 

So recently I have been on a mega spending spree (sorry bank account) and have bought far too many things from various places like Fabletics, Nike, TK MAXX and the lovely site of Just Fab, somewhere I have never ordered from before. 

Now I have been a member of Fabletics for over a year now and cannot rave about the products/company/the perfect human that is Kate Hudson enough (I feel a review coming!!). So I took a little look at their fashion website Just Fab that just so happened to have 3 for £35 for new customers (not bad if you ask me!) so I decided to try a pair of heels, a paid of sandals and a new bag. After the spending spree I felt a little buyers remorse so thought I would share with you at least one of the items which is my new bag, and what better way to show it than the classic What's in my bag TAG video. 

SO here we are, enjoy having a nose at my personal belongings!





Thanks for watching and Love Always,
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment