Friday 12 February 2016

February Lust List





Hello again my dears, so it is that time of the month again where we talk about the 5 beauty products that I have been lusting after in the month of February. I have really been enjoying writing this blog for you guys and really hope you have been enjoying reading it so let me know if you have any post suggestions as input is always welcome.

So to kick off the post I'm going to start with a makeup piece I tried at the Bobbi Brown counter a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with, it is of course the Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener. I was colour matched to the shade Porcelain Peach which although slightly depressing was fair as I am the palest of pale at the moment. I would have purchased this at the counter however they did not have the colour I needed in stock, plus as a fellow beauty consultant I hate purchasing something online I can get in store. The thing I liked so much about this was that it has a really light consistency and doesn't dry out the skin like the NARS Creamy Concealer seems to do on me. This is is simply beautiful and i can't wait to get my mitts on it when payday rolls around again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next on my list of lusts is the Kiehls Ultra Facial Balm  another product I tried a couple of weeks ago on my little shopping spree with my sister. And my word is this thing moisturising, It has a really thick consistency which is more buttery than any other moisturiser I've ever used. What I really loved about this was how little you had to use, you only need to use a tiny amount so this thing would last ages. I think this would be more of a night cream for me as I am not sure how this would sit under makeup but this is most definitely a major lust for me right now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Now for something I haven't written about before, a perfume I have been lusting after. Now I am a little odd with Fragrance as I love anything that smells like lemon and even slightly medicinal. I love a unisex fragrance and most of all, it must be fresh. So what is it I hear you all asking of course it is the Prada Les Infusions de Prada Vetiver , though the name be a mouthful I think this fragrance is really simplistic as it doesn't smell too fussy. It has a very citrus scent and without going too far into notes and such I just have really fallen in love with this beauty. Now its quite pricey with a RRP of £90 but you do get 100ML so I guess it's not the worst value in the world.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next thing on this month's list is a well loved product of mine in a new shade, yipee!! I'm sure you are all aware of the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector by now and if not where have you been?! However what is new is the delightful berry shade 08 Plum Shimmer. If I could post Emojis in a blog post I would most definitely be using the heart eyes right now! This is one of my all time favourite lip products so I am so excited to pick one of these bad boys up and give the new shade a go. If you haven't tried them think buttery gloss with a sheer pigmentation and a fabulous wear time, all for the price of £18 RRP. Bargain!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally to conclude this month's list we have another balm Cleanser... Shock! This one is the stunning Bobbi Brown Extra Balm Rinse, can you tell I've just got into Bobbi Brown? First of all please just take a second to look at the gorgeous packaging. I mean really. Now I had a look at this in store and they have a 200 ML Jar for a whopping £45 however if you want to try it they also have a handy travel sized tube (not so glamorous) which is 50 ML and only £20. Now I'm a sucker for packaging so really I want the 200 ML jar but if I was being sensible I would probably opt for the Squeezy tube. Now I love a cleansing balm and the texture of this one looks sublime, really as long as it takes off the slap and makes your skin clean and smooth that is all I'm really asking from a cleanser. For a full list of Ingredients take a look at the below (Taken from the queen Caroline Hirons herself) as I know this is really important to some of you gals.

What's in it?
Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Polydecene, Beta Carotene, Potassium Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Anise Alcohol, Citronellol, Aminomethyl Propanediol


Hope you enjoyed this months installment of the Lust List and let me know if there is anything you would like me to post about in the future. 

Love Always, 
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment